Thursday, June 13, 2013

Workshop: Lunch Break

Nicky Quiles
Lunch Break
:60

I’ve only tried to return food once. However, I mistakenly returned it after I ate about half the meal. I guess it’s also technically the story of the last time I ate at McDonalds. I’ve never been a huge fan of McDonalds, but there was three within walking distance of my high school so I went there every once in a while. My friends really enjoyed it so I would join them from time to time.
I ordered from the dollar menu, I was and still am broke. I had two McDoubles, the first one was really good. The second one had a weird taste to it. I couldn’t figure out what it was, but it tasted like a rotten apple or road kill. So I looked into the burger and saw a weird brown sauce. I took it to the cashier and they didn’t believe me at first. It wasn’t the easiest of tasks, but fifteen minutes later I got a new burger.

Truthfully I would have been a lot happier with my money back, but more food was cool too. I don’t suggest trying to return food after you eat it. Most of the time people won’t believe you. I was lucky enough to have the proof I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment