Sunday, June 9, 2013

Camel Clean- Tyler Berry

Tyler Berry
Camel Clean Commercial
:60

SFX: Camel noise

Woman 1: What is that?

Man 1: It’s my camel.

Woman 1: Ok. I guess the better question is: Why do you have a camel?

Man 1: For my teeth, obviously. Observe.

SFX: Sound of man brushing teeth.

Woman 1: Why are you doing that?

Man 1: Because studies have shown that camel hair can better clean your teeth and get rid of enamel. 6 out of 10 dentists agree. And I want my teeth to look good for the ladies.

Woman 1: Well that’s all good and well but why not just use the new Camel Clean toothbrush?

Man 1: The what?

Woman 1: The Camel Clean toothbrush. The bristles are made of camel hair and, like you said, camel hair can get rid of that pesky enamel on your teeth. It’s both cheaper and more portable than keeping that camel around all the time.

Man 1: Well, I guess I should go return this camel to the zoo, then.

Woman 1: Oh, please do.


Announcer: The Camel Clean toothbrush is manufactured by Procter & Gamble and is available anywhere toothbrushes are sold.

3 comments:

  1. Good use of all of the information, Tyler. I like that you incorporated humor into your commercial. It's a playful product idea, so your playful tone worked well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you placed together all the information really well. Its something tough to sell, but you managed to make it worthwhile with humor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great way of intertwining boring information with a comical story line! I just keep thinking of that "Hump Day" commercial with the camel for Geico lol

    ReplyDelete