Thursday, June 13, 2013

Camel Clean Redrafted



Son Vo
Workshop #2 (:60)
Camel Clean (REDRAFTED)

CAMEL 1: I’m a camel. Please disregard the fact that I can talk. Everyone in the whole world wants an autograph. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy all the fame and glory, but to be honest, I had a secret. I wait every day to get a haircut, because it’s simply too hot in the desert. The haircut isn’t the secret though; it’s actually my hair. Ever heard of Camel Clean? Now that’s some good stuff. It’s a toothbrush made of camel hair. Yeah, it’s true, my own hair being used for cleaning teeth, who knew? Nine out of ten dentists are recommending camel hair toothbrush. It can also be used with any type of toothpaste, and any type of teeth. Even pets enjoy it. Try it out, it’s rather interesting. It’s cost effective, painless and quite useful. This stuff really works I assure you, you’ll have my hoof of approval!
ANNOUNCER 1: The toothbrush is made by Proctor and Gamble and will be available anywhere toothbrushes are sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment