Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Enlightener Redrafted



Son Vo
Workshop #1 (:60)
The Enlightener (REDRAFTED)

MAN 1: (Tired, exhausted voice) Oh great one, I have traveled far and wide to seek your wisdom.
OLD MAN 1: (Mystical, wise voice) Well, you certainly look like you need help.
MAN 1: I did just climb a mountain side great one; it was your fault you live in the middle of nowhere.
OLD MAN 1: Fear not young one, I have something that will calm your nerves.
SFX: Holy music
MAN 1: What in the world is that?
OLD MAN 1: It is what you seek, The Enlightener; an anti-deodorant that will lift your spirits and it contains the finest aromas known to mankind.
SFX: Sink turning on, water coming out, sink turning off, water drops
MAN 1: Wow, this is incredible, I feel so refreshed and I smell great!
OLD MAN 1: Indeed, young one, now continue your journey.
MAN 1: Wait, what more do I have to do?
OLD MAN 1: Do not dwell on your smell, don’t demote your soap, use The Enlightener and spread this message and your grand essence all over the world!
ANNOUNCER: Isn’t it time for you to embody freshness? The Enlightener, feel clean, feel incredible.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this revision! You still kept all the great things about it! Love the addition of the announcer, it wraps it up nicely!

    ReplyDelete