Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Comedy Sketch-Are You a Good Witch, or a Bad Witch?

Jacki Bubis
Comedy Sketch
(3:00)

                                         Are You A Good Witch, Or a Bad Witch?


SFX: Dream-like “Somewhere Over the Rainbow plays” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP_wx0qrKu0) (:05-:09)
NORTH KARDASHIAN-WEST: Toto, I have a feeling we’re not in Calabasas anymore…
SFX: Magical chimes
GLITTER THE GOOD: Are you a good witch, or a bad witch?
NORTH KARDASHIAN-WEST: I mean, what? I’m not a witch at all. I’m North West.
GLITTER THE GOOD: I’m Glitter the Good…Wait, you’re what?
NORTH KARDASHIAN WEST: North…West.
GLITTER THE GOOD: …You don’t look like a region.
NORTH KARDASHIAN-WEST: Because I’m not a region!
GLITTER THE GOOD: So you’re just a part of a region, like Idaho?
SFX: Rustling of hay and Crows squawk
SCARECROW: It sounds to me like you’re lost.
GLITTER THE GOOD: Why Scarecrow, she is lost. She believes she’s Northwest.
SCARECROW: Well that’s nonsense, child. You aren’t North West.
NORTH KARDASHIAN-WEST: I’m not?
SCARECROW: No! You’re in Oz. Oz is neither North nor West, let alone Northwest. It’s just here, and there, and everywhere.
NORTH KARDASHIAN-WEST: You don’t understand, my name is North West. Well, North Kardashian “hyphen” West, but the “Kardashian  hyphen” is too long to say, so I just say West. North West…name, not region, not state, just name.
GLITTER THE GOOD: Oh hunny, I would acknowledge the “Kardashian hyphen.” It would save much confusion.
NORTH-KARDASHIAN-WEST: I haven’t even been introduced to the world yet and already I’m the source of all confusion and butt of every joke.
SCARECROW: Well actually if it makes you feel better, your mother’s butt is the butt of every joke.
NORTH KARDASHIAN-WEST: It doesn’t make me feel better…
GLITTER THE GOOD: What you need is to see the great and powerful Oz. He’ll know how to help you.
NORTH KARDASHIAN-WEST: I don’t have time! I have a photo shoot with People Magazine in five minutes!
GLITTER THE GOOD: Well that does pose a problem. I’ve got it With the wave of my magic wand, your name troubles will disappear and so will you, back to where you came from.
SFX: Magical chimes
GLITTER THE GOOD: North…*giggles* West, I hereby give you the quickest fix to a name  that is also a pun…a nickname! The world will hereby know you as “Norry.”
NORTH KARDASHIAN-WEST: Wait, “Norry?” No!
GLITTER THE GOOD: It is done.
NORTH KARDASHIAN-WEST: NO! “Norry” isn’t better!
GLITTER THE GOOD: Oh, well…sorry, I already waved my wand.
SCARECROW: Yeah, she did. I saw her.
SFX: Magical chimes
NORTH KARDASHIAN-WEST: NO, YOU HAVE TO FIX THIS!
SCARECROW: You’re disappearing, we can’t hear you!
SCARECROW & GLITTER THE GOOD: Goodbye, Norry!
SFX: Hospital heart monitor beeps
MALE PHOTOGRAPHER: Okay, Kimye family, smile big for People Magazine!
SFX: Camera click
MALE PHOTOGRAPHER: “Meet Baby North West,” you’ll be the front cover.
KIM KARDASHIAN: I just got a sudden fabulous idea; let’s call her “Norry.” “Meet Baby North ‘Norry’ West.” Put that on the front cover.
SFX: Baby sobs

1 comment:

  1. I love how you incorporate modern day news with something I'm familiar with movie wise. It makes connecting things together much more enjoyable and makes it seem legitimate with the two intertwining together! :)

    ReplyDelete