Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Enlightener Commercial



Son Vo
Commercial Assignment #1 (:60)
The Enlightener

MAN 1: (Tired, exhausted voice) Oh great one, I have traveled far and wide to seek your wisdom.
OLD MAN 1: (Mystical, wise voice) Well, you certainly look like you need help.
MAN 1: I did just climb a mountain side great one; it was your fault you live in the middle of nowhere.
OLD MAN 1: Fear not young one, I have something that will calm your nerves.
SFX: Holy music
MAN 1: What in the world is that?
OLD MAN 1: It is what you seek, The Enlightener; an anti-deodorant that will lift your spirits and it contains the finest aromas known to mankind.
MAN 1: Wow this is incredible, I feel so refreshed and I smell great!
OLD MAN 1: Indeed young one, now continue your journey.
MAN 1: Wait, what more do I have to do?
OLD MAN 1: Do not dwell on your smell, don’t demote your soap, use the Enlightener and spread this message and your grand essence all over the world!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the sense of humor in this piece! I loved the "holy music", I can totally picture what sounds would be playing!

    ReplyDelete