Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Morning Glory Squad Redraft

Zach Cieslak
Morning Glory Squad
:60

Mother: When raising a family full of super humans, you face normal everyday challenges. Like protecting the world from mad scientists, preventing asteroids from colliding with earth, and taking out the trash. But my kids’ arch nemesis always chooses to battle in the morning.
SFX: Alarm clock beeping
Mother: Kids it’s time to get up! School starts in five minutes.
Son: I’m tired.
Daughter: I don’t want to go to school today!
Mother: We all need to get our super powers from somewhere. In the morning, my little super heroes require a super boost. So I give them Morning Glory for strength and nutrition. Morning Glory is packed with enough whole grains and a punch of cinnamon to fuel their adventurous day.
SFX: cereal poured into bowl
Mother: Hurry up kids, breakfast is ready!
SFX: Zip and Swoosh
Son: Yes! I love Morning Glory.
Daughter: Morning Glory! My favorite.
SFX: Crunching away at cereal
Mother: You are cutting it close.
Son: We have plenty of time, we learned ultra-sonic travel yesterday.
Daughter and Son: Thanks for breakfast Mom!
SFX: Smash through roof
Mother: Have a good day.

Narrator: Whether you are super or just human, Morning Glory is available at a Trader Joes near you.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea with the super hero route. It's appealing to children as well as mothers. I was just wondering as a consumer what the specifics of the cereal was. For example, what does it taste like? Why is it special for these super heroes? Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the super hero premise, very original! Yes, I would love to know more about the cereal as well, I thought of the super powers more, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the super hero lines! Great opening! It definitely had me hooked, right from the start! This piece was great, having the cereal appeal to children too!

    ReplyDelete